What is it?
A 30-minute workout that targets the torso and sling muscles that connects the upper body to the lower body.
What’s in it for me?
- Tighter tummy and firmer butt
- Better balance and mobility
- Helps you run faster, play harder and stand stronger
- Potential to burn 230 calories
What should I wear or bring to class?
- Comfortable workout clothes, including a Village Fitness tee
- Gym shoes
- Water to hydrate, a positive attitude and determination
- Towel to wipe away the sweat
How fit should I be?
CXWORX® is low impact and little cardio so if you can change the TV remote and walk to the fridge, you’re fine.
How often should I take a class?
We suggest resting a day between classes so your body can recover.
Can I attend classes while pregnant?
Yes, as long as it’s OK with your doctor. Please contact us for details regarding required modifications for the safety of both you and your baby.