What’s in it for me?
- Increases cardiovascular fitness
- Burns fat
- Tones and shapes your legs, hips and butt
- Stronger legs, better endurance
- Potential to burn 600 calories
- Natural high that’s totally legal
What should I wear or bring to class?
- Comfortable workout clothes, including a Village Fitness tee. Cycling shorts also make the ride more comfortable, but they’re not required.
- Gym shoes. Cycling shoes work best, but check with your instructor for specific help.
- Water to hydrate and a positive attitude
- Towel to wipe away the sweat
How fit should I be?
Each rider controls the intensity of his or her workout, so the more you ride the fitter you’ll become. We welcome everyone from cycling virgins to Lance Armstrong wannabes. The pain is temporary. We promise.
How often should I take a class?
At least twice a week to feel fitter, stronger and leaner.
Can I attend classes while pregnant?
Yes, as long as it’s OK with your doctor. Please contact us for details regarding required modifications for the safety of both you and your baby.